Report NEP-GTH-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellingsen, Tore & Östling, Robert, 2007. "When Does Communication Improve Coordination?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 680, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 19 Jun 2008.
- Attila Ambrus & Markus Mobius & Adam Szeidl, 2007. "Consumption Risk-sharing in Social Networks," Economics Working Papers 0079, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Kim, Jinwoo, 2007. "Optimal Collusion-Proof Auctions," MPRA Paper 6098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2007. "Listen: I am angry! An experiment comparing ways of revealing emotions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-096, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Lisa Bruttel & Werner Güth & Ulrich Kamecke, 2007. "Time to Defect: Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma Experiments with Uncertain Horizon," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-098, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Klaus Moeltner & James J. Murphy & John K. Stranlund & Maria Alejandra Velez, 2007. "Processing Data from Social Dilemma Experiments: A Bayesian Comparison of Parametric Estimators," Working Papers 07-013, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00192488_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xianwen Shi, 2007. "Optimal Auctions with Information Acquisition," Working Papers tecipa-302, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Leech, Dennis & Aziz, Haris, 2007. "The Double Majority Voting Rule of the EU Reform Treaty as a Democratic Ideal for an Enlarging Union : an Appraisal Using Voting Power Analysis," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 824, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.