Report NEP-CBE-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexia Gaudeul & Robert Sugden, 2007. "Spurious Complexity and Common Standards in Markets for Consumer Goods," Working Papers 07-20, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- David L. Dickinson & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2007. "The Peter Principle: An Experiment," Working Papers 07-16, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- B. Arruñada & M. Casari, 2007. "How enforcement institutions affect markets," Working Papers 616, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Werner Güth, 2007. "(Non-) Behavioral Economics - A Programmatic Assessment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Investment decisions, equivalent risk and bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 6073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ellingsen, Tore & Östling, Robert, 2007. "When Does Communication Improve Coordination?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 680, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 19 Jun 2008.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Véronique Tran & Susan Schneider, 2007. "The role of emotion in strategic issue interpretation: the case of diversity," Working Papers CEB 07-036.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David, Cesarini & Dawes, Christopher T. & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul & Wallace, Björn, 2007. "Genetic Variation in Preferences for Giving and Risk-Taking," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 679, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Jan 2009.
- Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio, 2007. "Non-self-centered inequity aversion matters. A model," POLIS Working Papers 91, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Laura Juarez, 2007. "Altruism, Exchange and Crowding Out of Private Support to the Elderly: Evidence from a Demogrant in Mexico," Working Papers 0707, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2007. "Listen: I am angry! An experiment comparing ways of revealing emotions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-096, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Stephen Tallman & Dan Li, 2007. "Do we buy more or less when we want to learn? The knowledge strategies and structural forms of US cross-border acquisitions," Working Papers 6, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- A. V. Muthukrishnan & Luc Wathieu, 2007. "Ambiguity aversion and the power of established brands," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-005, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Eva Camacho-Cuena & Tibor Neugebauer & Christian Seidl, 2007. "Leaky Buckets Versus Compensating Justice: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 74, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.