A Fresh Look at Capacity Development from Insiders’ Perspectives:A Case Study of an Urban Redevelopment Project in Medellín,Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- González H., Jenifer & Rodríguez V., Amalia, 2009. "Medellín: una evaluación del comportamiento de las finanzas públicas municipales, 2000-2006," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, August.
- George Martine, 1975. "Volume, characteristics and consequences of internal migration in Colombia," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 12(2), pages 193-208, May.
- Oecd, 2006. "The Challenge of Capacity Development: Working towards Good Practice," OECD Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37.
More about this item
KeywordsCapacity Development ; urban redevelopment ; social urbanism ; Medellín ; Colombia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-04-27 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2013-04-27 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jic:wpaper:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Japan International Cooperation Agency Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jicgvjp.html .