Theory of a Flowchart Approach to Industrial Cluster Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arup Mitra, 2011. "Urbanization in India: Evidence on Agglomeration Economies," Working Papers id:4394, eSocialSciences.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 2007. "A Flowchart Approach to Malaysia's Automobile Industry Cluster Policy," IDE Discussion Papers 120, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2018. "The involvement in global value chains and its policy implication in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 84367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bei Hu & Rongzhi Liu, 2011. "The Interaction between the High-tech Industrial Cluster and its Surrounding Universities: The Case of Wuhan ‘Optical Valley’ Industrial Cluster," Chapters,in: Industrial Clusters, Upgrading and Innovation in East Asia, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mitra, Arup & Tsujita, Yuko, 2006. "Migration and Wellbeing at the Lower Echelons of the Economy: A Study of Delhi Slums," IDE Discussion Papers 51, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsFlowchart approach; industrial cluster policy; sufficient conditions; regional economic growth; quasi-public goods; increasing returns to scale; scale economies; Industrial policy; Economics; Industrial estates; Economic development; Economic growth; 産業政策; 経済学; 工業地帯; 経済開発; 経済成長;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-11-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2006-11-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .