Ökonomische Analyse der EU-Richtlinie zur integrierten Vermeidung und Verminderung der Umweltverschmutzung
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siebert, Horst, 1990.
"Umweltpolitik in der europäischen Gemeinschaft: Zentralisierung oder Dezentralisierung?,"
Kiel Working Papers
429, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "Umweltpolitik in der Europäischen Gemeinschaft: Zentralisierung oder Dezentralisierung?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2001, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:zbw:rwisch:51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311120, April.
- Helmut Karl & Omar Ranné, 1997. "European environmental policy between decentralisation and uniformity," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 32(4), pages 159-169, July.
- Klemmer, Paul, 1991. "Harmonisierung der Umweltpolitik in der EG," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 71(5), pages 262-268.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental policy; integrated pollution prevention and control; federalism; public access to environmental information;
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jen:jenavo:1997-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwi.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.