Changes in Labour Market Transitions in Ireland over the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2014. "Changes in Labour Market Transitions in Ireland over the Great Recession," Papers WP485, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrett, Alan & Kelly, Elish, 2010.
"The Impact of Ireland's Recession on the Labour Market Outcomes of its Immigrants,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barrett, Alan & Kelly, Elish, 2010. "The Impact of Ireland's Recession on the Labour Market Outcomes of its Immigrants," Papers WP355, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2013. "The Impact of the Recession on the Structure and Labour Market Success of Young NEET Individuals in Ireland," Papers WP465, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Philip J O’connell & David Haugh & Alberto GonzÁlez Pandiella, 2014.
"Transitions In and Out of Unemployment among Young People in the Irish Recession,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(4), pages 616-634, December.
- Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Philip O’Connell & David Haugh & Alberto González Pandiella, 2013. "Transitions in and out of Unemployment among Young People in the Irish Recession," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1084, OECD Publishing.
- Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Connell, Philip J. & Haugh, David & Pandiella, Alberto González, 2013. "Transitions In and Out of Unemployment Among Young People in the Irish Recession," Papers WP466, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sue Maguire & Bart Cockx & Juan Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Marcel Jansen & Izabela Styczyńska & Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Werner Eichhorst & Holger Hinte & Ulf Rinne, 2013. "Youth unemployment," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 48(4), pages 196-235, July.
- McGuinness, Seamus & O'Connell, Philip J. & Kelly, Elish & Walsh, John R., 2011. "Activation in Ireland: An Evaluation of the National Employment Action Plan," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS20.
- Conefrey, Thomas, 2011. "Unemployment and Labour Force Participation during the Recession," Economic Letters 04/EL/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- McGinnity, Fran & Russell, Helen & Watson, Dorothy & Kingston, Gillian & Kelly, Elish, 2014. "Winners and Losers? The Equality Impact of the Great Recession in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT265.
More about this item
Keywordsdecomposition techniques; longitudinal data; Great Recession; labour market transitions; Ireland;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-09-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2014-09-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp8401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.