Report NEP-EUR-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernández-Macías, Enrique & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2014. "Job quality in Europe in the first decade of the 21st Century," MPRA Paper 58148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mircea Badescu & Christelle Garrouste & Massimo Loi, 2013. "The distribution of adult training among European unemployed: Evidence from recent surveys," Post-Print halshs-01057667, HAL.
- Christelle Garrouste & Margarida Rodrigues, 2013. "Employability of young graduates in Europe," Post-Print halshs-01056703, HAL.
- Mendolia, Silvia, 2014. "Maternal Working Hours and the Well-Being of Adolescent Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Federico Cingano & Marco Leonardi & Julián Messina & Giovanni Pica, 2014. "Employment protection legislation, capital investment and access to credit: evidence from Italy," Working Papers 4, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Uhl, 2014. "Taxation and Labour Supply: Evidence from a Representative Population Survey," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201438, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- John Moffat & Duncan Roth, 2014. "Cohort size and youth labour-market outcomes: the role of measurement error," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201440, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kruppe, Thomas & Lang, Julia, 2014. "Labour market effects of retraining for the unemployed : the role of occupations," IAB Discussion Paper 201420, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Miriam Rehm & Kai Daniel Schmid & Dieter Wang, 2014. "Why has Inequality in Germany not Risen Further After 2005?," IMK Working Paper 137-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2014. "Changes in Labour Market Transitions in Ireland over the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 8401, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maja Savic & Helen Lawton Smith & Ioannis Bournakis, 2014. "The effect of external knowledge sources and their geography on innovation in Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) SMEs; some Implications for de-industrialised regions in the UK," Working Papers 18, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Aug 2014.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201437, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bertrand-Cloodt D.A.M. & Cörvers F & Heijke J.A.M., 2014. "Ability, academic climate, and going abroad for work or pursuing a PhD," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Horbach, Jens, 2014. "Determinants of labor shortage - with particular focus on the German environmental sector," IAB Discussion Paper 201422, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Christine de la Maisonneuve & Christophe André & Clara García & Vincent Koen, 2014. "The Economic Consequences of Ageing: The Case of Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1120, OECD Publishing.
- Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas & Hamilton, Carl, 2014. "Why experience changes attitudes to congestion pricing: the case of Gothenburg," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:14, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).