The Impact of the Recession on the Structure and Labour Market Success of Young NEET Individuals in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Barrett & SÃ©amus McGuiness, 2012. "The Irish Labour Market and the Great Recession," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(2), pages 27-33, 08.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Zudina, 2017. "What Makes Youth Become NEET? The Evidence from Russian LFS," HSE Working papers WP BRP 177/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Adele Bergin & Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness, 2015. "Changes in labour market transitions in Ireland over the Great Recession: what role for policy?," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2014.
"Changes in Labour Market Transitions in Ireland over the Great Recession,"
WP485, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2014. "Changes in Labour Market Transitions in Ireland over the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 8401, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsdata/education/employment/human capital/Individuals/Ireland/labour market/Policy/population/recession;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .