An Experimental Investigation of Age Discrimination in the French Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button & Nanneh Chehras, 2016.
"Do State Laws Protecting Older Workers from Discrimination Reduce Age Discrimination in Hiring? Experimental (and Nonexperimental) Evidence,"
wp349, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button & Nanneh Chehras, 2017. "Do State Laws Protecting Older Workers from Discrimination Reduce Age Discrimination in Hiring? Experimental (and Nonexperimental) Evidence," Working Papers wp360, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- David Neumark, 2016. "Experimental Research on Labor Market Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 22022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riach, Peter A. & Rich, Judy, 2007. "An Experimental Investigation of Age Discrimination in the Spanish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 2654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charness, Gary B & VILLEVAL, MARIE-CLAIRE, 2008. "Cooperation and Competition in Intergenerational Experiments in," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt210035w2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Gary Charness & Marie Claire Villeval, 2009. "Cooperation and Competition in Intergenerational Experiments in the Field and in the Laboratory," Post-Print halshs-00371984, HAL.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Mac Innes, Hanna & Österberg, Torun, 2016. "Age at Immigration Matters for Labor Market Integration: The Swedish Example," IZA Discussion Papers 10423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2016.
"The hiring and employment of older workers in Germany: a comparative perspective
[Die Beschäftigung und Neueinstellung älterer Arbeitnehmer in Deutschland: Eine vergleichende Perspektive]," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 49(4), pages 349-366, December.
- Aurelian SOFICĂ, 2012. "The social network of actors influencing age discrimination in the human resources recruiting process," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 169-188, June.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2015. "The German Labor Market for Older Workers in Comparative Perspective," Research Papers in Economics 2015-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Baert, Stijn & Norga, Jennifer & Thuy, Yannick & Van Hecke, Marieke, 2016.
"Getting grey hairs in the labour market. An alternative experiment on age discrimination,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 86-101.
- Baert, Stijn & Norga, Jennifer & Thuy, Yannick & Van Hecke, Marieke, 2015. "Getting Grey Hairs in the Labour Market: An Alternative Experiment on Age Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 9289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:izamig:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40176-017-0087-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Kidd & Renuka Metcalfe & Peter J. Sloane, 2012. "The determinants of hiring older workers in Britain revisited: an analysis using WERS 2004," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 527-536, February.
More about this item
Keywordsage; discrimination; employment; field experiment; hiring;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-01-06 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2007-01-06 (European Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2007-01-06 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-01-06 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2007-01-06 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PKE-2007-01-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-01-06 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .