Report NEP-REG-2007-01-06This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio A Paiva & Rodrigo Moita, 2006. "Political Price Cycles in Regulated Industries; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/260, International Monetary Fund.
- Riach, Peter A. & Rich, Judy, 2006. "An Experimental Investigation of Age Discrimination in the French Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 2522, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Llena-Nozal, Ana & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2006. "Parental Education and Child Health: Evidence from a Schooling Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 2516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DeVoretz, Don J., 2006. "Profiling at the Canadian Border: An Economist's Viewpoint," IZA Discussion Papers 2536, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benoît Mercereau, 2006. "Financial Integration in Asia; Estimating the Risk-Sharing Gains for Australia and Other Nations," IMF Working Papers 06/267, International Monetary Fund.