Why Is the Timing of School Tracking So Heterogeneous?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Brunello & Daniele Checchi, 2007.
"Does school tracking affect equality of opportunity? New international evidence,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 781-861, October.
- Daniele Checchi & Giorgio Brunello, 2006. "Does School Tracking Affect Equality of Opportunity? New International Evidence," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1044, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele, 2006. "Does School Tracking Affect Equality of Opportunity? New International Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea M. Mühlenweg, 2008.
"Educational Effects of Alternative Secondary School Tracking Regimes in Germany,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 128(3), pages 351-379.
- Weber, Andrea M., 2006. "Educational Effects of Alternative Secondary School Tracking Regimes in Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-353, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Weber, Andrea Maria, 2006. "Educational effects of alternative secondary school tracking regimes in Germany," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 176, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo, 2011. "On the optimal allocation of students when peer effects are at work: tracking vs. mixing," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Mühlenweg, Andrea Maria, 2007. "Educational Effects of Early or Later Secondary School Tracking in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kenn Ariga & Giorgio Brunello & Roki Iwahashi & Lorenzo Rocco, 2006.
"On the Efficiency Costs of Detracking Secondary Schools,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
35, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ariga, Kenn & Brunello, Giorgio & Iwahashi, Roki & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2006. "On the Efficiency Costs of De-tracking Secondary Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 2534, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iwahashi, Roki, 2007. "A theoretical assessment of regional development effects on the demand for general education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 387-394, June.
- Roller, Marcus & Steinberg, Daniel, 2017. "The Distributional Effects of Early School Stratification - Non-Parametric Evidence from Germany," Working papers 2017/20, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Volker Meier & Gabriela Schütz, 2007. "The Economics of Tracking and Non-Tracking," ifo Working Paper Series 50, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2009. "Ability-grouping and Academic Inequality: Evidence From Rule-based Student Assignments," NBER Working Papers 14911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordstracking; secondary schools;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-12-09 (Education)
- NEP-PBE-2005-12-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-12-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .