Report NEP-EDU-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacobs, Bas & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2005. "Guide to Reform of Higher Education: A European Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 5327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005. "International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 1863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2005. "From the Cradle to the Labor Market? The Effect of Birth Weight on Adult Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 1864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergio G. Ferreira, 2005. "Skinning the Cat: Education Distribution, Changes in the School Premium and Earnings Inequality," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-03, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2005. "Subsidizing Enjoyable Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 1560, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ueli Grob & Stefan C. Wolter, 2005. "Demographic Change and Public Education Spending: A Conflict between Young and Old?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:umarow:2005002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Checchi, Daniele & Peragine, Vito, 2005. "Regional Disparities and Inequality of Opportunity: The Case of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 1874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jovan Zamac, 2005. "Pension Design when Fertility Fluctuates: The Role of Capital Mobility and Education Financing," CESifo Working Paper Series 1569, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sascha Becker, 2005. "Introducing Time-to-Educate in a Job Search Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1584, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sieben Inge, 2005. "Does Training Trigger Turnover...or Not?," ROA Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ariga, Kenn & Brunello, Giorgio & Iwahashi, Roki & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2005. "Why Is the Timing of School Tracking So Heterogeneous?," IZA Discussion Papers 1854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Almunia, Miguel, 2005. "Do Men and Women-Economists Choose the Same Research Fields? Evidence from Top-50 Departments," IZA Discussion Papers 1859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).