Report NEP-EDU-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacobs, Bas & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2005. "Guide to Reform of Higher Education: A European Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 5327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005. "International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 1863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2005. "From the Cradle to the Labor Market? The Effect of Birth Weight on Adult Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 1864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergio G. Ferreira, 2005. "Skinning the Cat: Education Distribution, Changes in the School Premium and Earnings Inequality," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-03, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2005. "Subsidizing Enjoyable Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 1560, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ueli Grob & Stefan C. Wolter, 2005. "Demographic Change and Public Education Spending: A Conflict between Young and Old?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2005. "An evaluation of labour market forecasts by type of education and occupation for 2002," ROA Working Paper 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Checchi, Daniele & Peragine, Vito, 2005. "Regional Disparities and Inequality of Opportunity: The Case of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 1874, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jovan Zamac, 2005. "Pension Design when Fertility Fluctuates: The Role of Capital Mobility and Education Financing," CESifo Working Paper Series 1569, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sascha Becker, 2005. "Introducing Time-to-Educate in a Job Search Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1584, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2005008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ariga, Kenn & Brunello, Giorgio & Iwahashi, Roki & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2005. "Why Is the Timing of School Tracking So Heterogeneous?," IZA Discussion Papers 1854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Almunia, Miguel, 2005. "Do Men and Women-Economists Choose the Same Research Fields? Evidence from Top-50 Departments," IZA Discussion Papers 1859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).