Moral Hazard and Cash Benefits in Long-Term Home Care
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- B. van den Berg & W.H.J. Hassink, 2004. "Moral Hazard and Cash Benefits in Long-term Home Care," Working Papers 04-25, Utrecht School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKnight, Robin, 2006.
"Home care reimbursement, long-term care utilization, and health outcomes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 293-323, January.
- Robin McKnight, 2004. "Home Care Reimbursement, Long-term Care Utilization,And Health Outcomes," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-6, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Robin McKnight, 2004. "Home Care Reimbursement, Long-term Care Utilization, and Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 10414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2000. "The Contributions of the Economics of Information to Twentieth Century Economics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1441-1478.
- Zweifel, Peter & Manning, Willard G., 2000. "Moral hazard and consumer incentives in health care," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 409-459 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rinaldo Brau & Matteo Lippi Bruni & Anna Maria Pinna, 2010. "Public versus private demand for covering long-term care expenditures," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(28), pages 3651-3668.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand-side subsidies; consumer directed services; cash benefits; long-term care; direct payments; moral hazard;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .