Assessing the External Validity of an Experimental Wage Subsidy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry Kamionka & Guy Lacroix, 2008. "Assessing the External Validity of an Experimental Wage Subsidy," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 91-92, pages 357-384.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sianesi, Barbara, 2017. "Evidence of randomisation bias in a large-scale social experiment: The case of ERA," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 41-64.
- Bitler, Marianne P. & Gelbach, Jonah B. & Hoynes, Hilary W., 2008.
"Distributional impacts of the Self-Sufficiency Project,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 748-765, April.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Marianne P Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach, 2005. "Distributional Impacts of the Self-Sufficiency Project," Working Papers 18, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2005. "Distributional Impacts of the Self-Sufficiency Project," NBER Working Papers 11626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lacroix, G & Brouard M-E, 2011.
"Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
11/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Guy Lacroix & Marie-Ève Brouard, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," Cahiers de recherche 1108, CIRPEE.
- Lacroix, Guy & Brouard, Marie-Ève, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," IZA Discussion Papers 5560, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guy Lacroix & Marie-Ève Brouard, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-33, CIRANO.
- Thierry Kamionka & Xavier VU NGOC, 2015. "Trajectoire des jeunes sur le marché du travail, quartier d’origine et diplôme : une modélisation dynamique," Working Papers 2015-01, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Blasco, Sylvie & Crépon, Bruno & Kamionka, Thierry, 2012. "The Effects of On-the-job and Out-of-Employment Training Programmes on Labor Market Histories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1210, CEPREMAP.
More about this item
Keywordsduration analysis; external validity; social experiments;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.