Report NEP-LAB-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Brandts & David J. Cooper, 2005. "It's What You Say Not What You Pay," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 643.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Shihe Fu, 2005. "Smart Café Cities: Testing Human Capital Externalities in the Boston Metropolitan Area," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 609, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Brown, Gordon D. A. & Gardner, Jonathan & Oswald, Andrew J. & Qian, Jing, 2005. "Does Wage Rank Affect Employees' Wellbeing?," IZA Discussion Papers 1505, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Donni, Olivier, 2005. "Collective Female Labour Supply: Theory and Application," IZA Discussion Papers 1506, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fertig, Michael & Kluve, Jochen, 2005. "The Effect of Age at School Entry on Educational Attainment in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1507, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kamionka, Thierry & Lacroix, Guy, 2005. "Assessing the External Validity of an Experimental Wage Subsidy," IZA Discussion Papers 1508, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alfred Boss & Thomas Elendner, 2005. "Incentives to Work: The Case of Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1237, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Yona Rubinstein, 2005. "Selection, Investment, and Women's Relative Wages Since 1975," NBER Working Papers 11159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2005. "The Labor Market Effects of Rising Health Insurance Premiums," NBER Working Papers 11160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Skott, 2005. "Wage inequality and overeducation in a model with efficiency wages," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Groen, 2005. "Occupation-Specific Human Capital and Local Labor Markets," Working Papers 376, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Sabrina Wulff Pabilonia & Cindy Zoghi, 2005. "Returning to the Returns to Computer Use," Working Papers 377, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.