Status and Progress in Cross-Border Portability of Social Security Benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Holzmann, 2016.
"Do bilateral social security agreements deliver on the portability of pensions and health care benefits? A summary policy paper on four migration corridors between EU and non-EU member states,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-35, December.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2016. "Do Bilateral Social Security Agreements Deliver on the Portability of Pensions and Health Care Benefits? A Summary Policy Paper on Four Migration Corridors Between EU and Non-EU Member States," IZA Policy Papers 111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Avato, Johanna & Koettl, Johannes & Sabates-Wheeler, Rachel, 2010. "Social Security Regimes, Global Estimates, and Good Practices: The Status of Social Protection for International Migrants," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 455-466, April.
- Holzmann,Robert, 2016. "Do bilateral social security agreements deliver on the portability of pensions and health care benefits? A summary policy paper on four migration corridors between EU and non-EU member states," Policy Research Working Paper Series 106186, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordslabor mobility; retirement mobility; portability regimes; bilateral social security agreements; social benefits;
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2018-05-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2018-05-28 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2018-05-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .