Equality of Opportunity for Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Gerszon Mahler & Xavier Ramos, 2017. "Equality of opportunity for well-being," Working Papers 443, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Daniel Gerszon Mahler & Xavier Ramos, 2017. "Equality of Opportunity for Well-Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 927, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Caterina Calsamiglia, 2009. "Decentralizing Equality Of Opportunity," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(1), pages 273-290, February.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2008.
"Happiness Inequality in the United States,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(S2), pages 33-79, June.
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2008. "Happiness Inequality in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 3624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2008. "Happiness Inequality in the United States," NBER Working Papers 14220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2008. "Happiness Inequality in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 6929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsresponsibility; measurement; equality of opportunity; effort; well-being;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-09-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2017-09-03 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LTV-2017-09-03 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.