Decentralizing Equality Of Opportunity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calsamiglia, Caterina & Franke, Jörg & Rey-Biel, Pedro, 2013.
"The incentive effects of affirmative action in a real-effort tournament,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 15-31.
- Caterina Calsamiglia & Jörg Franke & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2009. "The Incentive Effects of Affirmative Action in a Real-Effort Tournament," Working Papers 404, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- John E. Roemer & Alain Trannoy, 2013. "Equality of Opportunity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1921, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kirkegaard, René, 2012. "Favoritism in asymmetric contests: Head starts and handicaps," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 226-248.
- Ozgur Ekmekci, 2013. "Equality of Outcome or Equality of Opportunity? A Simulation of Wealth Distribution Using Agent-based Modeling," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(2), pages 1-11, September.
- Daniel Gerszon Mahler & Xavier Ramos, 2017.
"Equality of Opportunity for Well-Being,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
927, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Daniel Gerszon Mahler & Xavier Ramos, 2017. "Equality of opportunity for well-being," Working Papers 443, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mahler, Daniel Gerszon & Ramos, Xavier, 2017. "Equality of Opportunity for Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 10940, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Franke, Jörg, 2012. "Affirmative action in contest games," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 105-118.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:50:y:2009:i:1:p:273-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .