Welfare gains from imported varieties in Spain, 1988-2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Teresa Sanchis Llopis & Vicente Esteve Garcia & Antonio Cubel, 2010. "International technology diffusion through patents during the second half of the XXth century," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maria Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Diego Prior & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2010.
"Devolution dynamics of Spanish local government,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(6), pages 1476-1495, June.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina & Diego Prior Jiménez & María Teresa Balaguer-Coll, 2010. "Devolution dynamics of Spanish local government," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maria Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Diego Prior & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2010. "Devolution Dynamics of Spanish Local Government," Working Papers 1001, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Jan 2010.
- Jacint Balaguer Coll & José C. Pernías, 2010. "Spatial density, average prices and price dispersion. Evidence from the Spanish hotel industry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
Keywordswelfare gains from trade; trade in variety; Spain.;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasec:2010-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.