Report NEP-INT-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heiwai Tang, 2010. "Labor Market Institutions, Firm-specific Skills, and Trade Patterns," Development Working Papers 301, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Stephen J. Redding, 2010. "Theories of Heterogeneous Firms and Trade," NBER Working Papers 16562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodney D. Ludema & Anna Maria Mayda, 2010. "Do Terms-of-Trade Effects Matter for Trade Agreements? Evidence from WTO Countries," Development Working Papers 293, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ma, Alyson C. & Van Assche, Ari, 2010. "The role of trade costs in global production networks : evidence from China's processing trade regime," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5490, The World Bank.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Ueki, Yasushi, 2010. "Are trading partners complementary in international trade?," IDE Discussion Papers 250, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yuqing Xing & Neal Detert, 2010. "How iPhone Widens the US Trade Deficits with the PRC?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Swapan K. Bhattacharya, 2010. "Free Trade Agreement between Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and India: Likely Impact and Its Implications to Asian Economic Community," Working Papers id:3272, eSocialSciences.
- Alexandra Peter, 2010. "Bilateral Trade, Openness and Asset Holdings," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse21_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Magdolna Sass, 2010. "International Fragmentation of Tradable Business Services: the Case of Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1024, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2010_018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Horgos & Lucia Tajoli, 2010. "How Offshoring Can Affect the Industries’ Skill Composition," Development Working Papers 296, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Martin Ravallion, 2010. "Looking Beyond Averages in the Trade and Poverty Debate," Working Papers id:3258, eSocialSciences.
- Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena Silvente, 2010. "Welfare gains from imported varieties in Spain, 1988-2006," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- James E. Anderson, 2010. "The Gravity Model," NBER Working Papers 16576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Kuo-I & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2010. "Location choice of multinational enterprises in China : comparison between Japan and Taiwan," IDE Discussion Papers 251, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- David K. Levine, 2010. "Production Chains," NBER Working Papers 16571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.