Service provision on a network with endogenous consumption capacity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bijl, Paul W.J. & Peitz, Martin, 2005.
"Local Loop Unbundling in Europe: Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges,"
2441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bijl, Paul W.J. & Peitz, Martin, 2005. "Local Loop Unbundling in Europe: Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges," MPRA Paper 2511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bijl, P.W.J. & Peitz, M., 2005. "Local Loop Unbundling in Europe : Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges," Discussion Paper 2005-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Shane Greenstein & Michael Mazzeo, 2006. "THE ROLE OF DIFFERENTIATION STRATEGY IN LOCAL TELECOMMUNICATION ENTRY AND MARKET EVOLUTION: 1999-2002 -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 323-350, September.
- Dessein, Wouter, 2003. " Network Competition in Nonlinear Pricing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(4), pages 593-611, Winter.
- Carlos Gutiérrez-Hita & Martin Peitz, 2001. "Retailer Locations, Local Supply And Price Policies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- Martin Peitz, 2005. "Asymmetric Regulation of Access and Price Discrimination in Telecommunications," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 327-343, November.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1998. "Network Interconnection in Telecommunications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 545-564, May.
- Armstrong, M., 1996. "Network interconnection," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9625, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2003. "Price Regulation of Access to Telecommunications Networks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 830-862, September.
- Peitz, Martin, 2005. "Asymmetric access price regulation in telecommunications markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 341-358, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vadym Lepetyuk & Christian A. Stoltenberg, 2013.
"Policy Announcements and Welfare,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 123, pages 962-997, September.
- Christian A. Stoltenberg & Vadym Lepetyuk, 2009. "Policy announcements and welfare," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christian A. Stoltenberg & Vadym Lepetyuk, 2009. "Policy Announcements and Welfare," NBP Working Papers 65, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Alfonso Rosa García & Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael Rodríguez Lara, 2009.
"Do social networks prevent bank runs?,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2009-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-Garcia, 2012. "Do Social Networks Prevent Bank Runs?," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0812, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Garcia-Rosa, Alfonso & Kiss, Hubert Janos & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael, 2010. "Do Social Networks Prevent Bank Runs?," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 9723, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Francisco Martinez-Sanchez, 2011. "Collusion, competition and piracy," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(11), pages 1043-1047.
- Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, 2012.
"Should we transfer resources from college to basic education?,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Marisa Hidalgo, 2009. "Should we transfer resources from college to basic education?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
Keywordstelecommunications markets; regulation; endogenous consumption.;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2008-07-20 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2008-07-20 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2008-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.