THE ROLE OF DIFFERENTIATION STRATEGY IN LOCAL TELECOMMUNICATION ENTRY AND MARKET EVOLUTION: 1999-2002 -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shane Greenstein & Michael Mazzeo, 2003. "Differentiation Strategy and Market Deregulation: Local Telecommunication Entry in the Late 1990s," NBER Working Papers 9761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2008.
"Quantifying the benefits of entry into local phone service,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 699-730.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2005. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 05-08, NET Institute, revised Nov 2005.
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-27, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-38, NET Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-48, NET Institute, revised Dec 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2005. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 05-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2017.
"Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1486, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso M. Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2017. "Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications," CESifo Working Paper Series 6509, CESifo Group Munich.
- Genakos, Christos & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating market consolidation in mobile communications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications," CEPR Discussion Papers 12054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joan Calzada & Begoña García-Mariñoso & Jordi Ribé & Rafael Rubio-Campillo & David Suarez, 2017. "Fiber deployment in Spain," UB Economics Working Papers 2017/364, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Gregory L. Rosston & Scott J. Savage & Bradley S. Wimmer, 2013. "Effect of Network Unbundling on Retail Prices: Evidence from the Telecommunications Act of 1996," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(2), pages 487-519.
- Kyle Wilson, 2016. "Does Public Competition Crowd Out Private Investment? Evidence from Municipal Provision of Internet Access," Working Papers 16-16, NET Institute.
- Huang, Ting Ting & Sun, Bruce Qiang, 2016. "The impact of the Internet on global industry: New evidence of Internet measurement," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 93-112.
- T. Randolph Beard, Jeffrey T. Macher, John W. Mayo, . "'Can you Hear Me Now?' Exit, Voice and Loyalty Under Increasing Competition," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3).
- Naoaki Minamihashi, 2011. "Prevention of Competition by Competition Law: Evidence from Unbundling Regulation on Fiber-Optic Networks in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0804, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Tedi Skiti, 2017. "Entry Barriers and Technological Innovation in Broadband," Working Papers 17-11, NET Institute.
- Crandall, Robert W. & Eisenach, Jeffrey A. & Ingraham, Allan T., 2013. "The long-run effects of copper-loop unbundling and the implications for fiber," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 262-281.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Carlos Gutiérrez-Hita, 2008. "Service provision on a network with endogenous consumption capacity," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ying Fan & Mo Xiao, 2015. "Competition and subsidies in the deregulated US local telephone industry," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(4), pages 751-776, October.
- Chris Forman & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2012.
"From Wires to Partners: How the Internet Has Fostered R&D Collaborations Within Firms,"
INFORMS, vol. 58(8), pages 1549-1568, August.
- Chris CM Forman & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2012. "From wires to partners: How the Internet has fostered R&D collaborations within firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/105990, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:73-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Connolly Michelle & Prieger James E., 2013. "A Basic Analysis of Entry and Exit in the US Broadband Market, 2005–2008," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 229-270, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:54:y:2006:i:3:p:323-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.