A qualitative approach to exploring competencies among host country national managers in Japanese MNCs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beamish, Paul W. & Inkpen, Andrew C., 1998. "Japanese firms and the decline of the Japanese expatriate," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 35-50.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Gary S. Becker, 1994. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition)," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck94-1.
- Dustin J. Bluhm & Wendy Harman & Thomas W. Lee & Terence R. Mitchell, 2011. "Qualitative Research in Management: A Decade of Progress," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(8), pages 1866-1891, December.
More about this item
Keywordsskills; skill demands; qualitative approach; host country nationals; Asia; Japanese multinationals;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2013-04-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuj:wpaper:ems_2013_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazumi Imai, Office of Academic Affairs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsiujjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.