Productivity performance in Korean manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E & Perrin, Richard K, 1993.
"Prices and Productivity in Agriculture,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 471-482, August.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1992. "Prices and Productivity in Agriculture," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 93-gatt2, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1992. "Prices and Productivity in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 543, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1993. "Prices and Productivity in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 773, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1992. "Prices and Productivity in Agriculture," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 93-gatt2, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1990. "A distance function approach to price efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 123-126, October.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L, 1990. "A Non-parametric Analysis of Productivity: The Case of U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 450-464, June.
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- Park, Seung-Rok & Kwon, Jene K, 1995. "Rapid Economic Growth with Increasing Returns to Scale and Little or No Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 332-351, May.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "Government Interventions and Productivity Growth in Korean ManufacturingIndustries," NBER Working Papers 5060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Kwon, Jene K., 1986. "Capital utilization, economies of scale and technical change in the growth of total factor productivity : An Explanation of South Korean manufacturing Growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 75-89, November.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1992. "Malmquist Productivity Indexes and Fisher Ideal Indexes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 158-160, January.
- R. Fare & E. Grifell-Tatje & S. Grosskopf & C.A.K. Lovell, 1995. "Biased Technical Change and the Malmquist Productivity Index," Microeconomics 9508002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Aug 1995.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genstf:1996010108000017622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.