Capital utilization, economies of scale and technical change in the growth of total factor productivity : An Explanation of South Korean manufacturing Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haddad, Mona, 1993. "How trade liberalization affected productivity in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1096, The World Bank.
- Ercan Uygur, 1990. "Financial Liberalization and the Real Sector in Turkey," Discussion Papers 9010, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Yeldan, Erinc, 1999.
"Strategic policies and growth: an applied model of R&D-driven endogenous growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 343-380, December.
- Xinshen Diao & Terry Roe & Erinc Yeldan, 1998. "Strategic Policies and Growth : An Applied Model of R&D-Driven Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 9801, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Kim, Sangho, 2003. "Is output growth of Korean manufacturing firms productivity-driven?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 669-678, August.
- Ueda, Atsuko, 2000. "A Growth Model of "Miracle" in Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Pilat, Dirk, 1995. "Comparative productivity of Korean manufacturing, 1967-1987," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 123-144, February.
- Okuda, Satoru, 1997. "Industrialization Policies of Korea and Taiwan and Their Effects on Manufacturing Productivity," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 35(4), pages 358-381, December.
- Islam, S.M.A, 2008. "Financial repression and economic distortions to the stage of economic growth and agricultural development in Bangladesh," Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES), vol. 6.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2005. "Productivity growth in East Asian manufacturing: a fading miracle or measurement problem?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-19.
- Tybout, James R., 1991. "Researching the trade - productivity link : new directions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 638, The World Bank.
- Jhang, Kwang-soo, 1996. "Productivity performance in Korean manufacturing industries," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000017622, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:24:y:1986:i:1:p:75-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.