Parameter-Based Decision Making Under Estimation Risk: An Application to Futures Trading
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lence, Sergio H & Hayes, Dermot J, 1994. " Parameter-Based Decision Making under Estimation Risk: An Application to Futures Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 345-357, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Wei & Irwin, Scott H., 2005. "A Bayesian Implementation of the Standard Optimal Hedging Model: Parameter Estimation Risk and Subjective Views," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19155, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Xuecai & Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & McKissick, John C. & Turner, Steven C., 2001. "Optimal Marketing Decisions For Feeder Cattle Under Price And Production Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995.
"Land Allocation In The Presence Of Estimation Risk,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995. "Land Allocation in the Presence of Estimation Risk," ISU General Staff Papers 199507010700001008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1995. "Land Allocation in the Presence of Estimation Risk," Staff General Research Papers Archive 995, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Power, Gabriel J. & Vedenov, Dmitry V., 2008. "The Shape of the Optimal Hedge Ratio: Modeling Joint Spot-Futures Prices using an Empirical Copula-GARCH Model," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37609, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Raphael Markellos & Terence Mills, 2003. "Asset pricing dynamics," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(6), pages 533-556.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Leonhardt, Alexander & Wolff, Dominik, 2016. "Analyzing hedging strategies for fixed income portfolios: A Bayesian approach for model selection," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 239-256.
- David J. Pannell & Getu Hailu & Alfons Weersink & Amanda Burt, 2008.
"More reasons why farmers have so little interest in futures markets,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 41-50, July.
- Pannell, David J. & Hailu, Getu & Weersink, Alfons & Burt, Amanda, 2007. "More Reasons Why Farmers Have So Little Interest in Futures Markets," Working Papers 9232, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Turner, Steven C., 2004.
"A Bayesian Approach to Optimal Cross-Hedging of Cottonseed Products Using Soybean Complex Futures,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Turner, Steven C., 2002. "A Bayesian Approach To Optimal Cross-Hedging Of Cottonseed Products Using Soybean Complex Futures," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19708, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wei Shi & Scott H. Irwin, 2005. "Optimal Hedging with a Subjective View: An Empirical Bayesian Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 918-930.
- Marcos Escobar & Sven Panz, 2016. "A Note on the Impact of Parameter Uncertainty on Barrier Derivatives," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-25, September.
- Hiroyuki Kashima, 2005. "An application of a minimax Bayes rule and shrinkage estimators to the portofolio selection problem under the Bayesian approach," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 523-540, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .