Bayesian Inference in the Gravity Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amani Elobeid & Simla Tokgoz, 2006.
"Removal of U.S. Ethanol Domestic and Trade Distortions: Impact on U.S. and Brazilian Ethanol Markets,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
06-wp427, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Amani Elobeid & Simla Tokgoz, 2006. "Removal of U.S. Ethanol Domestic and Trade Distortions: Impact on U.S. and Brazilian Ethanol Markets," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 06-wp427, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey & Schamel, Guenter & Brubaker, Heather, 2003. "Some Long-Run Effects of Growing Markets and Renewable Fuel Standards on Additives Markets and the U.S. Ethanol Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10648, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eaton, Derek J.F., 2009.
"Trade and Intellectual Property Rights in the Agricultural Seed Sector,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
51782, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Derek Eaton, 2013. "Trade and Intellectual Property Rights in the Agricultural Seed Sector," CIES Research Paper series 20-2013, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Daniel J. Henderson & Daniel L. Millimet, 2008. "Is gravity linear?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 137-172.
- James P. LeSage & Christine Thomas-Agnan, 2015. "Interpreting Spatial Econometric Origin-Destination Flow Models," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 188-208, March.
- Gregory Corcos & Delphine M. Irac & Giordano Mion & Thierry Verdier, 2013.
"The Determinants of Intrafirm Trade: Evidence from French Firms,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 825-838, July.
- Corcos, G. & Irac, D. & Mion, G. & Verdier, T., 2012. "The determinants of intrafirm trade: Evidence from French firms," Working papers 362, Banque de France.
- Corcos, Gregory & Irac, Delphine M. & Mion, Giordano & Verdier, Thierry, 2013. "The determinants of intrafirm trade: evidence from French firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42706, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gregory Corcos & Delphine M. Irac & Giordano Mion & Thierry Verdier, 2012. "The Determinants of Intrafirm Trade: Evidence from French Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1119, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Grégory Corcos & Delphine Irac & Giordano Mion & Thierry Verdier, 2013. "The Determinants of Intrafirm Trade: Evidence from French Firms," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879809, HAL.
- Gregory Corcos & Delphine M. Irac & Giordano Mion & Thierry Verdier, 2008. "The Determinants of Intra-Firm Trade," Development Working Papers 267, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Bo Xiong & Sixia Chen, 2014.
"Estimating gravity equation models in the presence of sample selection and heteroscedasticity,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(24), pages 2993-3003, August.
- Xiong, Bo & Chen, Sixia, 2012. "Estimating Gravity Equation Models in the Presence of Sample Selection and Heteroskedasticity," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124530, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2012.
"Export promotion activities in developing countries: What kind of trade do they promote?,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 539-578, June.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Export Promotion Activities in Developing Countries: What kind of Trade Do They Promote?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36761, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Martin Raiser, 2010. "A Gravity Approach to Modelling International Trade in South-Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States: The Role of Geography, Policy and Institutions," Working Papers 2010/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Egger, Peter & Nelson, Doug R & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2012. "The Trade Effects of Skilled versus Unskilled Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .