U.S. Universitiesï¾’ Net Returns from Patenting and Licensing: A Quantile Regression Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- He X. & Hu F., 2002. "Markov Chain Marginal Bootstrap," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 783-795, September.
- Nelson, Richard R, 2001. "Observations on the Post-Bayh-Dole Rise of Patenting at American Universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(1-2), pages 13-19, January.
- Beath, John & Owen, Robert F. & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Ulph, David, 2003. "Optimal incentives for income-generation in universities: the rule of thumb for the Compton tax," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1301-1322, November.
- Siegel, Donald S. & Waldman, David & Link, Albert, 2003. "Assessing the impact of organizational practices on the relative productivity of university technology transfer offices: an exploratory study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 27-48, January.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2007.
"The size distribution of innovations revisited: An application of extreme value statistics to citation and value measures of patent significance,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 318-339, August.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2004. "The size distribution of innovations revisited: an application of extreme value statistics to citation and value measures of patent significance," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Silverberg, G. & Verspagen, B., 2004. "The size distribution of innovations revisited: an application of extreme value statistics to citation and value measures of patent significance," Working Papers 04.17, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "Recent Advances in Quantile Regression Models: A Practical Guideline for Empirical Research," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 88-126.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T. & Siegel, Donald S., 2003. "The economics of intellectual property at universities: an overview of the special issue," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1217-1225, November.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2004. "Royalty Sharing and Technology Licensing in Universities," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 252-264, 04/05.
- Thursby, Jerry G & Jensen, Richard & Thursby, Marie C, 2001. "Objectives, Characteristics and Outcomes of University Licensing: A Survey of Major U.S. Universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(1-2), pages 59-72, January.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2007. "University licensing," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 620-639, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birgitte Andersen & Federica Rossi, 2011.
"Intellectual property governance and knowledge creation in UK universities,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 701-725, September.
- Andersen Birgitte & Rossi Federica, 2010. "Intellectual Property Governance and Knowledge Creation in UK Universities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201016, University of Turin.
- Birgitte Andersen & Federica Rossi, 2012. "Inefficiencies in markets for intellectual property rights: experiences of academic and public research institutions," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 5-27, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-09-16 (Education)
- NEP-INO-2006-09-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOG-2006-09-16 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TID-2006-09-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .