Markov Chain Marginal Bootstrap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K. & Matsa, David A., 2013.
"Labor unemployment risk and corporate financing decisions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 449-470.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K. & Matsa, David A., 2013. "Labor unemployment risk and corporate financing decisions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69608, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2011.
"The reaction of stock market returns to anticipated unemployment,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we1145, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2012. "The reaction of stock market returns to anticipated unemployment," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1237, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Velasco, Carlos, 2010.
"Specification tests of parametric dynamic conditional quantiles,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 209-221, November.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2008. "Specification Tests of Parametric Dynamic Conditional Quantiles," Caepr Working Papers 2008-021, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- J. Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2010. "Specification tests of parametric dynamic conditional quantiles," Post-Print hal-00732534, HAL.
- Kocherginsky, Masha & He, Xuming, 2007. "Extensions of the Markov chain marginal bootstrap," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(12), pages 1258-1268, July.
- Paul Miller, 2009. "The Gender Pay Gap in the US: Does Sector Make a Difference?," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 52-74, March.
- Escanciano, J.C. & Goh, S.C., 2014. "Specification analysis of linear quantile models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 495-507.
- Upadhyay, Bharat Mani & Smith, Elwin G. & Favret, M. Lucila, 2006. "An Innovative Approach for Modeling Crop Yield Response to Fertilizer Nutrients," Annual Meeting, May 25-28, 2006, Montreal, Quebec 34183, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian & Jansson, Michael, 2009. "Finite sample inference for quantile regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 93-103, October.
- Bulut, Harun & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2006. "U.S. Universitiesï¾’ Net Returns from Patenting and Licensing: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12672, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, You-Gan & Shao, Quanxi & Zhu, Min, 2009. "Quantile regression without the curse of unsmoothness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3696-3705, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:97:y:2002:m:september:p:783-795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.