Report NEP-INO-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons & Paula E. Stephan, 2006. "How Rapidly Does Science Leak Out?," NBER Working Papers 11997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poul Houman Andersen & Ina Drejer, 2006. "Systemic Innovation in a Distributed Network Paradox or Pinnacle?," DRUID Working Papers 06-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bulut, Harun & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2006. "U.S. Universitiesï¾’ Net Returns from Patenting and Licensing: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Staff General Research Papers 12672, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger, 2006. "Can You Teach Old Dragons New Tricks? FDI and Innovation Activity in Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 2267, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008873 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerald Carlino & Satyajit Chatterjee & Robert Hunt, 2006. "Urban density and the rate of invention," Working Papers 06-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008874 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel Trajtenberg & Gil Shiff & Ran Melamed, 2006. "The "Names Game": Harnessing Inventors' Patent Data for Economic Research," NBER Working Papers 12479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sidney Winter, 2006. "The Logic of Appropriability: From Schumpeter to Arrow to Teece," LEM Papers Series 2006/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.