DC Optimal Power Flow Formulation and Solution Using QuadProgJ
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006. "DC Optimal Power Flow Formulation and Solution Using QuadProgJ," Working Papers 18221, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deddy Koesrindartoto & Junjie Sun, 2005.
"An Agent-Based Computational Laboratory for Testing the Economic Reliability of Wholesale Power Market Designs,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
50, Society for Computational Economics.
- Koesrindartoto, Deddy P. & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2005. "An Agent-Based Computational Laboratory for Testing the Economic Reliability of Wholesale Power Market Designs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2006.
"Markets for Power in the United States: An Interim Assessment,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-36.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2005. "Markets For Power In The United States - An Interim Assessment," Working Papers 0512, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Koesrindartoto, Deddy P. & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2004. "Testing the Reliability of FERC's Wholesale Power Market Platform: An Agent-Based Computational Economics Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12326, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics 0203001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junjie Sun & Leigh Tesfatsion, 2007.
"Dynamic Testing of Wholesale Power Market Designs: An Open-Source Agent-Based Framework,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 291-327, October.
- Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2006. "Dynamic Testing of Wholesale Power Market Designs: An Open-Source Agent-Based Framework," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:139:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-008-9435-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Sensfuß, Frank & Ragwitz, Mario & Genoese, Massimo & Möst, Dominik, 2007. "Agent-based simulation of electricity markets: a literature review," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S5/2007, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Martin Meinel & Michael Ulbrich & Sebastian Albrecht, 2014. "A class of distributed optimization methods with event-triggered communication," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 517-553, April.
- Weidlich, Anke & Veit, Daniel, 2008. "A critical survey of agent-based wholesale electricity market models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1728-1759, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAC optimal power flow; DC OPF approximation; Strictly convex quadratic programming; Dual active-set method; Lagrangian augmentation; Java implementation; QuadProgJ; AMES Market Package;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.