Report NEP-CMP-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chin-Shien Lin & Haider A. Khan & Ying-Chieh Wang & Ruei-Yuan Chang, 2006. "A New Approach to Modeling Early Warning Systems for Currency Crises : can a machine-learning fuzzy expert system predict the currency crises effectively?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-411, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006. "DC Optimal Power Flow Formulation and Solution Using QuadProgJ," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12558, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200603 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bazlul Khondker & Mustafa Mujeri & Selim Raihan, 2006. "Welfare and Poverty Impacts of Tariff Reforms in Bangladesh: a General Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers MPIA 2006-05, PEP-MPIA.
- Anderson, Kym & Jackson, Lee Ann & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006. "GM Cotton Adoption, Recent and Prospective: A Global CGE Analysis of Economic Impacts," CEPR Discussion Papers 5568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.