The dynamics of innovation in job search strategies: some empirical findings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Montgomery, James D, 1991. "Social Networks and Labor-Market Outcomes: Toward an Economic Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1407-1418, December.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2010.
"Social networks and labor market transitions,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 188-195, January.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Social Networks and Labor Market Transitions," IZA Discussion Papers 1215, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Social Networks and Labour Market Transitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Social Networks and Labor Market Transitions," IDEI Working Papers 300, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mark Granovetter, 2005. "The Impact of Social Structure on Economic Outcomes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 33-50, Winter.
- Giorgio Topa, 2001.
"Social Interactions, Local Spillovers and Unemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 261-295.
- Topa, Giorgio, 1997. "Social Interactions, Local Spillovers and Unemployment," Working Papers 97-17, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market dynamics; Networks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2014-11-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp152014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.