David Leite Neves
|Last Name:||Leite Neves|
|PSE - Ecole d'économie de Paris Bureau R4-73 48 boulevard Jourdan F-75014 Paris Tél. +33 (0) 778 43 82 52|
(88%) Paris School of EconomicsParis, France
RePEc:edi:eeparfr (more details at EDIRC)
(12%) Unidade de Estudos sobre Complexidade e Economia (UECE) Lisboa, Portugal
Research in Economics and Mathematics (REM)
Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão (ISEG)
Universidade de Lisboa
RePEc:edi:ueutlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Software
- Orsetta Causa & Nicolas Woloszko & David Leite, 2019. "Housing, wealth accumulation and wealth distribution: Evidence and stylized facts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1588, OECD Publishing.
- Tanya Araújo & David Neves & Sven Banisch, 2014. "The dynamics of innovation in job search strategies: some empirical findings," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- David Leite Neves, 2016. "EUROUSE: Stata module to import data from Eurostat," Statistical Software Components S458132, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Orsetta Causa & Nicolas Woloszko & David Leite, 2019.
"Housing, wealth accumulation and wealth distribution: Evidence and stylized facts,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
1588, OECD Publishing.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Xavier Raurich & Thomas Seegmuller, 2022.
"Rational housing demand bubble,"
AMSE Working Papers
2213, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Xavier Raurich & Thomas Seegmuller, 2022. "Rational housing demand bubble," Working Papers hal-03703219, HAL.
- Lise Clain‐chamosset‐yvrard & Xavier Raurich & Thomas Seegmuller, 2023. "Rational housing demand bubble," Post-Print halshs-04120338, HAL.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Xavier Raurich & Thomas Seegmuller, 2022. "Rational housing demand bubble," Working Papers 2207, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Roberto Brunetti & Carl Gaigné & Fabien Moizeau, 2023. "Land, Wealth, and Taxation," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2023-06, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Engel, Janina & Riera, Pau Gayà & Grilli, Joseph & Sola, Pierre, 2022. "Developing reconciled quarterly distributional national wealth – insight into inequality and wealth structures," Working Paper Series 2687, European Central Bank.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado, 2022.
"PolicySpace2: Modeling Markets and Endogenous Public Policies,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 25(1), pages 1-8.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado, 2021. "PolicySpace2: modeling markets and endogenous public policies," Papers 2102.11929, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2021.
- Michał Brzeziński & Katarzyna Sałach, 2020.
"Why wealth inequality differs between post-socialist countries?,"
2020-14, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Michal Brzezinski & Katarzyna Salach, 2020. "Why wealth inequality differs between post-socialist countries?," Working Papers 551, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Matthew C. Record, 2021. "Offsetting Risk in a Neoliberal Environment: The Link between Asset-Based Welfare and NIMBYism," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Murray, Cameron & Gordon, Josh, 2021. "Land as airspace: How rezoning privatizes public space (and why governments should not give it away for free)," OSF Preprints v89fg, Center for Open Science.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Xavier Raurich & Thomas Seegmuller, 2022. "Rational housing demand bubble," AMSE Working Papers 2213, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
Sorry, no citations of software components recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David Leite Neves should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.