Stan zdrowia w Polsce - rola czynników ekonomiczno-spo³ecznych i stylu zycia.Ocena na podstawie wskaŸnika SRH i PAR
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bobak, Martin & Pikhart, Hynek & Rose, Richard & Hertzman, Clyde & Marmot, Michael, 2000. "Socioeconomic factors, material inequalities, and perceived control in self-rated health: cross-sectional data from seven post-communist countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 1343-1350, November.
- Leinsalu, Mall, 2002. "Social variation in self-rated health in Estonia: a cross-sectional study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 847-861, September.
- Manderbacka, Kristiina & Lundberg, Olle & Martikainen, Pekka, 1999. "Do risk factors and health behaviours contribute to self-ratings of health?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(12), pages 1713-1720, June.
- McFadden, E. & Luben, R. & Bingham, S. & Wareham, N. & Kinmonth, A.-L. & Khaw, K.-T., 2009. "Does the association between self-rated health and mortality vary by social class?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 275-280, January.
- Kopp, Maria S. & Skrabski, Árpád & Szedmák, Sándor, 2000. "Psychosocial risk factors, inequality and self-rated morbidity in a changing society," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 1351-1361, November.
- Cockerham, William C., 2000. "Health lifestyles in Russia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 1313-1324, November.
- Carlson, Per, 1998. "Self-perceived health in East and West Europe: another European health divide," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1355-1366, March.
- Bobak, Martin & Pikhart, Hynek & Hertzman, Clyde & Rose, Richard & Marmot, Michael, 1998. "Socioeconomic factors, perceived control and self-reported health in Russia. A cross-sectional survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 269-279, July.
More about this item
Keywordssamoocena stanu zdrowia (SRH); nierównoœci spo³eczno-ekonomiczne w zdrowiu; Polska; wskaŸnik ryzyka populacyjnego (PAR); self-rated health (SRH); socio-economic inequalities in health; Poland; population attributable risk (PAR);
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isd:wpaper:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Milena Borkowska). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issghpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.