Social variation in self-rated health in Estonia: a cross-sectional study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cem Mete, 2008. "Economic Implications of Chronic Illness and Disability : In Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6538.
- Ivan Cipin & Sime Smolic, 2013. "Socio-Economic Determinants of Health in Croatia: Insights from Four Cross-Sectional Surveys," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 15(1), pages 25-60, April.
- Wiktoria Wróblewska, 2010. "Stan zdrowia w Polsce - rola czynników ekonomiczno-spo³ecznych i stylu zycia.Ocena na podstawie wskaŸnika SRH i PAR," Working Papers 22, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- repec:ipf:psejou:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:85-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rainer Reile & Mall Leinsalu, 2013. "Differentiating positive and negative self-rated health: results from a cross-sectional study in Estonia," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(4), pages 555-564, August.
- Habicht, Jarno & Kunst, Anton E., 2005. "Social inequalities in health care services utilisation after eight years of health care reforms: a cross-sectional study of Estonia, 1999," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 777-787, February.
- Habibov, Nazim N. & Afandi, Elvin N., 2011. "Self-rated health and social capital in transitional countries: Multilevel analysis of comparative surveys in Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(7), pages 1193-1204, April.
- Nazim Habibov & Elvin Afandi, 2016. "Does Life Satisfaction Determine Subjective Health?," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 413-428, June.
- Jerneja Farkas & Majda Pahor & Lijana Zaletel-Kragelj, 2011. "Self-rated health in different social classes of Slovenian adult population: nationwide cross-sectional study," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 56(1), pages 45-54, February.
- Wiktoria Wróblewska, 2012. "Nierówności społeczne w stanie zdrowia w Polsce – analiza na podstawie samooceny stanu zdrowia oraz poziomu wykształcenia," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 28, pages 65-84.
More about this item
KeywordsEmotional distress Estonia Health selection Locus of control Physical health Self-rated health Social structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:55:y:2002:i:5:p:847-861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.