External Intervention, Identity, and Civil War
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salehyan, Idean & Gleditsch, Kristian Skrede & Cunningham, David E., 2011. "Explaining External Support for Insurgent Groups," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(04), pages 709-744, October.
- Grieco, Joseph M., 1988. "Anarchy and the limits of cooperation: a realist critique of the newest liberal institutionalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 485-507, June.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu & Kutsoati, Edward, 2007. "(Non)intervention in intra-state conflicts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 754-767, September.
- Zhukov, Yuri M., 2016.
"Trading hard hats for combat helmets: The economics of rebellion in eastern Ukraine,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-15.
- Yuri M. Zhukov`, "undated". "Trading hard hats for combat helmets: The economics of rebellion in eastern Ukraine," Working Paper 365561, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- David E. Cunningham, 2010. "Blocking resolution: How external states can prolong civil wars," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 47(2), pages 115-127, March.
- Cetinyan, Rupen, 2002. "Ethnic Bargaining in the Shadow of Third-Party Intervention," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(03), pages 645-677, June.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2014. "Asymmetric information and third-party intervention in civil wars," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 381-400, August.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:85:y:1991:i:03:p:701-726_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fearon, James D, 2003. "Ethnic and Cultural Diversity by Country," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 195-222, June.
- Chang, Yang-Ming & Potter, Joel & Sanders, Shane, 2007. "War and peace: Third-party intervention in conflict," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 954-974, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irv:wpaper:161705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer dos Santos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.