Anarchy and the limits of cooperation: a realist critique of the newest liberal institutionalism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David H. Bearce & Eric O'N. Fisher, 2002.
"Economic Geography, Trade, and War,"
Journal of Conflict Resolution,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 46(3), pages 365-393, June.
- David Bearce and Eric Fisher, 2001. "Economic Geography, Trade, and War," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 40, Society for Computational Economics.
- David H. Bearce & Eric O'N. Fisher, 2001. "Economic Geography, Trade, and War," Working Papers 01-06, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:asiaeu:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10308-016-0465-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Papayoanou, Paul A. & Kastner, Scott L., 1998. "Policy Paper 40: Assessing the Policy of Engagement with China," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt7tz1x1jg, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Jason Blazevic, 2010. "The Taiwan Dilemma: China, Japan, and the Strait Dynamic," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 39(4), pages 143-173.
- Robert E. Goodin & Werner Güth & Duncan Snidal, 2005. "Strategic Aspects of Hegemony," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-29, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Nathan Jensen, 2007.
"International institutions and market expectations: Stock price responses to the WTO ruling on the 2002 U.S. steel tariffs,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 261-280, September.
- Nathan M Jensen, 2005. "International Institutions and Market Expectations: Stock Price Responses to the WTO Ruling on the 2002 U.S. Steel Tariffs," International Trade 0512008, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Pittaluga & Elena Seghezza, 2012. "Euro vs Dollar: An Improbable Threat," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 89-108, February.
- Nicholas Sambanis & Stergios Skaperdas & William Wohlforth, 2017. "External Intervention, Identity, and Civil War," Working Papers 161705, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Nathan Jensen, 2003.
"Independent Actor or Agent? An Empirical Analysis of the impact of US interests on IMF Conditions,"
0310004, EconWPA, revised 08 Jan 2004.
- Axel Dreher & Nathan Jensen, 2005. "Independent Actor or Agent? An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of US Interests on IMF Conditions," KOF Working papers 05-118, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Shoro Armstrong, 2010.
"Interaction Between Trade, Conflict And Cooperation: The Case Of Japan And China,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
386, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shiro Armstrong, 2010. "Interaction between trade, conflict and cooperation : the case of Japan and China," Trade Working Papers 22766, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kurtz, Gerrit, 2010. "Neue Krise in Sicht? Die politische Ökonomie globaler Ungleichgewichte," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 6/2010, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- James Ashley Morrison & Avery F. White, 2011. "International Regimes and War," Chapters,in: The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simeon Djankov & Sean Miner, 2016. "China’s Belt and Road Initiative: Motives, Scope, and Challenges," PIIE Briefings PIIEB16-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Anand Menon, 2011. "Power, Institutions and the CSDP: The Promise of Institutionalist Theory," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 83-100, January.
- Oana-Ancuța POIANĂ, 2016. "Natural Resources As Power Increasng Capabilities Affecting The Polarity Of The Black Sea Regional System," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 114-130.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- Teng, Jimmy, 2012. "Military competition and size and composition of economy and government," MPRA Paper 37968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2012.
- Remi Maier-Rigaud, 2008. "International Organizations as Corporate Actors: Agency and Emergence in Theories of International Relations," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- F. Andreatta & P. G. Ardeni & A. Pallotti, 2000. "Swords and Plowshares: Regional Trade Agreements and Political Conflict in Africa," Working Papers 387, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Felicity Vabulas & Duncan Snidal, 2013. "Organization without delegation: Informal intergovernmental organizations (IIGOs) and the spectrum of intergovernmental arrangements," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 193-220, June.
- Mona Lyne & Daniel Nielson & Michael Tierney, 2009. "Controlling coalitions: Social lending at the multilateral development banks," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 407-433, December.
- Jonathan Bendor & Piotr Swistak, 1998. "Evolutionary Equilibria: Characterization Theorems and Their Implications," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 99-159, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:42:y:1988:i:03:p:485-507_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.