Report NEP-CDM-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto & Sobbrio, Francesco, 2017. "The Political Cost of Being Soft on Crime: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bursztyn, Leonardo & Cantoni, Davide & Funk, Patricia & Yuchtman, Noam, 2017. "Polls, the Press, and Political Participation: The Effects of Anticipated Election Closeness on Voter Turnout," CEPR Discussion Papers 12088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2017. "Strategic vote trading under complete information," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Guha, Brishti, 2017. "Should Jurors Deliberate?," MPRA Paper 79876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margherita Negri, 2017. "Preferential Votes and Minority Representation," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201712, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Margherita Negri, 2017. "Good Politicians' Distorted Incentives," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201713, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Behnud Mir Djawadi & Angelika Endres & Britta Hoyer, 2017. "Network Formation and Disruption - An Experiment - Are Efficient Networks too Complex?," Working Papers 2017.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas Demuynck & Jean-Jacques Herings & Riccardo D. Saulle & Christian Seel, 2017. "The Myopic Stable Set for Social Environments," Working Papers 2017.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tai Wei Lim, "undated". "The Future of Hong Kong Governance: The Pro-independence Legislators' Election Fallout and Beijing's Political Voice in Hong Kong," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201725, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lindgren, Karl-Oskar & Oskarsson, Sven & Persson, Mikael, 2017. "Can increased education help reduce the political opportunity gap?," Working Paper Series 2017:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Sareh Vosooghi, 2017. "Information Design In Coalition Formation Games," Working Papers 2017.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Crott, Helmut W. & Albers, Wulf, 2017. "The equal division kernel: an equitiy approach to coalition formation and payoff distribution in n-person games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 98, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Runsten, Philip, 2017. "TEAM INTELLIGENCE: THE FOUNDATIONS OF INTELLIGENT ORGANIZATIONS - A Literature Review," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2017:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Paula Hanasz, 2017. "A Little Less Conversation? Track II Dialogue and Transboundary Water Governance," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201722, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Joosung Lee, 2017. "Mechanisms with Referrals: VCG Mechanisms and Multilevel Mechanisms," Working Papers 2017.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Friederike Gesing, 2017. "The new Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy and the politics of municipal climate data," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 71 / 2017, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Agadzhanyan, Alexander (Агаджанян, Александр), 2017.
"Religion and Society in the Caucasus: Forms of Interaction and Modern Dynamics
[Религия И Общество На Кавказе: Формы Взаимодействия И Современная Динамика]," Working Papers 061715, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Matthew T. Cole & James Lake & Ben Zissimos, 2017. "Contesting an International Trade Agreement," Working Papers 1703, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Selten, Reinhard, 2017. "Coalition probabilities in a non-cooperative model of three-persons quota game bargaining," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 61, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Nicholas Sambanis & Stergios Skaperdas & William Wohlforth, 2017. "External Intervention, Identity, and Civil War," Working Papers 161705, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Shulman, Ekaterina (Шульман, Екатерина) & Maracha, Vyacheslav (Марача, Вячеслав) & Katsaurova, Svetlana (Кацаурова, Светлана), 2017.
"Employment of Expert and Civic Participation as a Way to Improve the Legislative Process: Methods and Mechanisms
[Привлечение Экспертного И Гражданского Участия Как Путь Совершенствования Законотво," Working Papers 051740, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.