Bayesian Interpretations of Heteroskedastic Consistent Covariance Estimators Using the Informed Bayesian Bootstrap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 2004. "Asymptotic inference under heteroskedasticity of unknown form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 215-233, March.
- Chamberlain, Gary & Imbens, Guido W, 2003.
"Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 12-18, January.
- Imbens, Guido & Chamberlain, Gary, 1996. "Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference," Scholarly Articles 3221493, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gary Chamberlain & Guido W. Imbens, 1996. "Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference," NBER Technical Working Papers 0200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Chamberlain & Guido W. Imbens, 1996. "Nonparametric Applications of Bayesian Inference," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1772, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kauermann G. & Carroll R.J., 2001. "A Note on the Efficiency of Sandwich Covariance Matrix Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1387-1396, December.
- Godfrey, L.G., 2006. "Tests for regression models with heteroskedasticity of unknown form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2715-2733, June.
- F. Cribari-Neto & S. G. Zarkos, 1999. "Bootstrap methods for heteroskedastic regression models: evidence on estimation and testing," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 211-228.
- Chesher, Andrew & Jewitt, Ian, 1987. "The Bias of a Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1217-1222, September.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert, 1985.
"Some heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance matrix estimators with improved finite sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 305-325, September.
- James G. MacKinnon & Halbert White, 1983. "Some Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Working Papers 537, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Ragusa, 2007. "Bayesian Likelihoods for Moment Condition Models," Working Papers 060714, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Startz, Richard, 2012. "Bayesian Heteroskedasticity-Robust Standard Errors," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt69c4x8m9, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-09-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2008-09-20 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irv:wpaper:080905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer dos Santos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.