Number of siblings and school achievement in sub Sahara Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marie Baland & James A. Robinson, 2000. "Is Child Labor Inefficient?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(4), pages 663-679, August.
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Souza, André Portela, 2008.
"Birth Order, Child Labor, and School Attendance in Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1647-1664, September.
- Patrick M. Emerson & Andre Portela Souza, 2002. "Birth Order, Child Labor and School Attendance in Brazil," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0212, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathias Kuepie & Michel Tenikue & Samuel Nouetagni & Nicaise Misangumukini, 2014. "Number, Age Composition and School Achievements of Siblings in Two African Capital Cities," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 534-552, December.
- James Lachaud & Vissého Adjiwanou & Thomas LeGrand & Jean-François Kobiané, 2014. "Family size and intra-family inequalities in education in Ouagadougou," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(49), pages 1455-1476, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; siblings; Dakar; Yaounde;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-04-09 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-04-09 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2011-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .