Defining European ICT Poles of Excellence: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresnahan, Timothy F. & Trajtenberg, M., 1995. "General purpose technologies 'Engines of growth'?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 83-108, January.
- Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2003. "The ICT Revolution: Opportunities and Risks for the Mezzogiorno," Working Papers 2003.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ziona Austrian, 2000. "Cluster Case Studies: The Marriage of Quantitative and Qualitative Information for Action," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 97-110, February.
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-540, September.
- Brusco, Sebastiano, 1982. "The Emilian Model: Productive Decentralisation and Social Integration," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rachel Griffith, 2006.
"Outsourcing and Offshoring of Business Services: How Important is ICT?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(2-3), pages 594-601, 04-05.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rachel Griffith, 2005. "Outsourcing and offshoring of business services: how important is ICT?," IFS Working Papers W05/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta de Prato, 2014. "Analysing the European ICT Poles of Excellence: Case Studies of Inner London East, Paris, Kreisfreie Stadt Darmstadt, Dublin and Byen Kobenhavn," JRC Working Papers JRC85354, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Braganza, Ashley & Brooks, Laurence & Nepelski, Daniel & Ali, Maged & Moro, Russ, 2017. "Resource management in big data initiatives: Processes and dynamic capabilities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 328-337.
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta de Prato, 2014. "Identifying European Poles of Excellence: The Methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC85356, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Giuditta de Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2014. "Mapping the European ICT Poles of Excellence: The Atlas of ICT Acitvity in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC85353, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsICT; excellence; poles of excellence;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-05-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2013-05-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-ICT-2013-05-22 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-05-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-05-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc77962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .