Crowdfunding In France: A New Revolution?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 1998.
"Venture capital financing, moral hazard, and learning,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 703-735, August.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 1997. "Venture Capital Financing, Moral Hazard and Learning," CEPR Discussion Papers 1738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ulrich Hege & Dirk Bergemann, 1998. "Venture capital financing, moral hazard, and learning," Post-Print hal-00481696, HAL.
- Schwienbacher, Armin, 2007. "A theoretical analysis of optimal financing strategies for different types of capital-constrained entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 753-781, November.
- Ebben, Jay & Johnson, Alec, 2006. "Bootstrapping in small firms: An empirical analysis of change over time," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 851-865, November.
- Winborg, Joakim & Landstrom, Hans, 2001. "Financial bootstrapping in small businesses: Examining small business managers' resource acquisition behaviors," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 235-254, May.
- Thomas Hellmann, 1998. "The Allocation of Control Rights in Venture Capital Contracts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 57-76, Spring.
- Masako Ueda, 2004. "Banks versus Venture Capital: Project Evaluation, Screening, and Expropriation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(2), pages 601-621, April.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2004.
"Firm Leadership and Innovative Performance: Evidence from Seven EU Countries,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 325-332, June.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2001. "Firm leadership and innovative performance: evidence from seven EU Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1999. "The Microfinance Promise," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1569-1614, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-537 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-591 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial innovation; crowdfunding; SMEs; France.;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2014-05-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-PPM-2014-05-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2014-05-04 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .