La réactivité des réseaux de franchise face aux chocs externes : proposition d’un modèle conceptuel
An original organizational form, a hybrid between market and hierarchy, franchise networks are based on a close and interactive collaboration between several firms: a franchisor, who generally is the initiator of the partnership, and franchisees, legally and financially independent retailers, who become members of a network to benefit from a successful business system. This paper examines specifically the ability of franchise networks to initiate a high responsiveness faced with external shocks; it therefore proposes a conceptual model based on resources, competences and leadership.
|Date of creation:||25 Feb 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gillis, William E. & Combs, James G., 2009. "Franchisor strategy and firm performance: Making the most of strategic resource investments," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 553-561, November.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521775892 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Guilhon & P. Gianfaldoni, 1990. "Chaînes de compétences et réseaux," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(1), pages 97-112.
- Steven C. Michael, 2009. "Entrepreneurial signaling to attract resources: the case of franchising," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 405-422.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521772525 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Perdreau & Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Gérard Cliquet, 2007. "Architecture financière des réseaux de franchise : apports de la théorie des ressources et de la théorie des contrats incomplets," Post-Print halshs-00520599, HAL.
- Dominique Bonet Fernandez, 2014. "Pouvoir et leadership dans la supply chain," Working Papers 2014-399, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.