La réactivité des réseaux de franchise face aux chocs externes : proposition d’un modèle conceptuel
An original organizational form, a hybrid between market and hierarchy, franchise networks are based on a close and interactive collaboration between several firms: a franchisor, who generally is the initiator of the partnership, and franchisees, legally and financially independent retailers, who become members of a network to benefit from a successful business system. This paper examines specifically the ability of franchise networks to initiate a high responsiveness faced with external shocks; it therefore proposes a conceptual model based on resources, competences and leadership.
|Date of creation:||25 Feb 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven C. Michael, 2009. "Entrepreneurial signaling to attract resources: the case of franchising," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 405-422.
- B. Guilhon & P. Gianfaldoni, 1990. "Chaînes de compétences et réseaux," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(1), pages 97-112.
- Frédéric Perdreau & Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Gérard Cliquet, 2007. "Architecture financière des réseaux de franchise : apports de la théorie des ressources et de la théorie des contrats incomplets," Post-Print halshs-00520599, HAL.
- Gillis, William E. & Combs, James G., 2009. "Franchisor strategy and firm performance: Making the most of strategic resource investments," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 553-561, November.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521772525 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Bonet Fernandez, 2014. "Pouvoir et leadership dans la supply chain," Working Papers 2014-399, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.