Whistleblowers in the pharmaceutical industry: tragic hero, black sheep or alter ego ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Nielsen, 2013. "Whistle-Blowing Methods for Navigating Within and Helping Reform Regulatory Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 385-395, February.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:6:p:1544-1553 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vercher, Corinne & Palpacuer, Florence & Petit, Sandra Charreire, 2011. "Codes de conduite et systèmes d’alerte éthique : La RSE au sein des chaînes globales de valeur," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 9.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Franck Bessis & Olivier Biencourt, 2011. "La déontologie médicale face aux impératifs de marché," Post-Print halshs-00603354, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.