Removing the Constraints for Growth: Some Guidelines Some Guidelines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- di Giovanni, Julian & Shambaugh, Jay C., 2008.
"The impact of foreign interest rates on the economy: The role of the exchange rate regime,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 341-361, March.
- Jay C. Shambaugh & Julian di Giovanni, 2006. "The Impact of Foreign Interest Rates on the Economy: The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp116, IIIS.
- Julian Di Giovanni & Jay C Shambaugh, 2006. "The Impact of Foreign Interest Rateson the Economy; The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 06/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Julian di Giovanni & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2007. "The Impact of Foreign Interest Rates on the Economy: The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 13467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Braga De Macedo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2008.
"Growth, reform indicators and policy complementarities,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(2), pages 141-164, April.
- Macedo, Jorge Braga de & Martins, Joaquim Oliveira, 2006. "Growth, Reform indicators and Policy complementarities," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp484, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2006. "Growth, Reform Indicators and Policy Complementaries," NBER Working Papers 12544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; volatility; economic policy;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-01-16 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2010-01-16 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.