Regulatory responsiveness in India: A normative and empirical framework for assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:77:y:1983:i:01:p:175-190_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Braithwaite, John, 2006. "Responsive regulation and developing economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 884-898, May.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulatory performance; regulatory accountability; regulatory responsiveness; regulatory benchmarking; legal basis for responsiveness;
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2016-025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .