Selection criteria for sustainable development indicators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2010. "Selection Criteria for Sustainable Development Indicators," Governance Working Papers 23018, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 1994.
"Incomplete Written Contracts: Undescribable States of Nature,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 1085-1124.
- Anderlini, L. & Felli, L., 1993. "Incomplete Written Contracts: Undescribable States of Nature," Papers 183, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liviu Moldovan, 2015. "Sustainability Assessment Framework for VET Organizations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-19, June.
- Le Hai & Pham Hai & Pham Ha & Nguyen Ha & Ly Dai & Pham Hoa & Nguyen Huan & Lai Cam, 2014. "A System of Sustainability Indicators for the Province of Thai Binh, Vietnam," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 661-679.
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2011. "Urban transport sustainability indicators: Application of Multi-View Black-Box (MVBB) framework," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
KeywordsWhat-How-Whom (WHW) framework; Value tree; Analytical Hierarchy Process; Displaced ideal;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2010-013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .