Comparison of the REMBRANDT system with analytic hierarchy process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James S. Dyer, 1990. "Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 249-258, March.
- Patrick T. Harker & Luis G. Vargas, 1990. "Reply to "Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process" by J. S. Dyer," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 269-273, March.
- Lootsma, F. A., 1980. "Saaty's priority theory and the nomination of a senior professor in operations Research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 380-388, June.
- Belton, Valerie & Gear, Tony, 1985. "The legitimacy of rank reversal--A comment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 143-144.
- P. Shim, Jung., 1989. "Bibliographical research on the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 161-167.
- James S. Dyer, 1990. "A Clarification of "Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 274-275, March.
- Thomas L. Saaty, 1990. "An Exposition of the AHP in Reply to the Paper "Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 259-268, March.
- Iz, Peri H., 1992. "Two multiple criteria group decision support systems based on mathematical programming and ranking methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1-2), pages 245-253, August.
- Lootsma, F. A. & Mensch, T. C. A. & Vos, F. A., 1990. "Multi-criteria analysis and budget reallocation in long-term research planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 293-305, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramanathan, R., 1997. "Stochastic decision making using multiplicative AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 543-549, March.
- Barfod, Michael Bruhn, 2012. "An MCDA approach for the selection of bike projects based on structuring and appraising activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 810-818.
- Van den Honert, R. C. & Lootsma, F. A., 2000. "Assessing the quality of negotiated proposals using the REMBRANDT system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 162-173, January.
- Barfod, Michael Bruhn & Salling, Kim Bang, 2015. "A new composite decision support framework for strategic and sustainable transport appraisals," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-15.
- Michael Bruhn Barfod & Robin van den Honert & Kim Bang Salling, 2016. "Modeling Group Perceptions Using Stochastic Simulation: Scaling Issues in the Multiplicative AHP," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(02), pages 453-474, March.
- Bolloju, N., 2001. "Aggregation of analytic hierarchy process models based on similarities in decision makers' preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 499-508, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:3:p:522-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.