Comparison of the REMBRANDT system with analytic hierarchy process
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James S. Dyer, 1990. "Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 249-258, March.
- Patrick T. Harker & Luis G. Vargas, 1990. "Reply to "Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process" by J. S. Dyer," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 269-273, March.
- Lootsma, F. A., 1980. "Saaty's priority theory and the nomination of a senior professor in operations Research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 380-388, June.
- Belton, Valerie & Gear, Tony, 1985. "The legitimacy of rank reversal--A comment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 143-144.
- P. Shim, Jung., 1989. "Bibliographical research on the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 161-167.
- James S. Dyer, 1990. "A Clarification of "Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 274-275, March.
- Thomas L. Saaty, 1990. "An Exposition of the AHP in Reply to the Paper "Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 259-268, March.
- Iz, Peri H., 1992. "Two multiple criteria group decision support systems based on mathematical programming and ranking methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1-2), pages 245-253, August.
- Lootsma, F. A. & Mensch, T. C. A. & Vos, F. A., 1990. "Multi-criteria analysis and budget reallocation in long-term research planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 293-305, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:3:p:522-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.