Estimation of tax leakage and its impact on fiscal health in Kerala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Cason & Daniel Friedman, 1999. "Learning in a Laboratory Market with Random Supply and Demand," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 2(1), pages 77-98, August.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- Rajaraman, Indira & Vasishtha, Garima, 2000. "Impact of grants on tax effort of local government," Working Papers 00/1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Mohan, 2010. "Taxing Powers and Developmental Role of the Indian States: A Study with Reference to Kerala," Working Papers id:2997, eSocialSciences.
- K P, Kannan & Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2007. "Evolution of Social Security in the Lap of Public Action: Recounting the Experience of Kerala," MPRA Paper 9691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T.M. Thomas Issac & R. Mohan, 2016. "Sustainable Consolidation: Suggesting the Way Ahead for Kerala," Working Papers id:10789, eSocialSciences.
- R. Mohan & D. Shyjan, 2005. "Taxing powers and developmental role of the Indian states: A study with reference to Kerala," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 375, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
More about this item
KeywordsKerala Economy; Tax Leakage; General Sale Tax; Fiscal Sustainability;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2003-12-07 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2003-12-14 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .